Putterfingers Modular Putting Greens are portable and can be used indoors or outdoors. These provide the perfect facility to practise your putting - in the office, at home, in a hotel lobby, on an exhibition stand - almost anywhere!
Each portable putting green comes in an easy to assemble kit format, and consists of:
- 1. interlocking astrograss tiles
- 2. a putt returner
- 3. a deluxe putting cup
- 4. one rubber headed putter
- 5. two low bounce golf balls
- 6. Instant assembly and pack up - stores away easily
Safety Features: Our Modular Portable Putting Greens are completely safe for family, school, office or public use.
- * Ammonia free and non toxic CE approved fire and children's toxicity tests
- * Compliance with European Standard on Safety of Toys EN71 Part 1:1998
- * Mechanical and Physical Properties EN 71 Part 2:1993
- * Flammability of Toys and EN 71 Part 3: Migration of Certain Elements
- * Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards
Playability Features: Our Modular Portable Putting Greens are amongst the best in the world.
- * 7mm highly durable synthetic grass pile (very high quality astrograss surface)
- * High-density 41° EVA (non-toxic) 11mm backing (fully absorbs a player's weight with little or no movement)
- * Punch hole backing for drainage (play golf outside in any conditions - self-draining and dries fast!)
- * Fall heights: 0.9m (concrete), 1.0m (grass/earth), 1.2m (wooden sprung floors)
- * Interlocking edge & anti-slip base (easy to assemble and use safely on any indoor or outdoor floor surface)
- * Waterproof, stain resistant & UV treated against sun damage
Value Features: We provide an easier to assemble, lighter and far more cost effective Modular Portable Putting Green than any of our competitors. The high quality astrograss provides a truly excellent putting surface with which to practise a wide range of putts. None of our competitors come close to our pricing - a 6 metre high quality indoor or outdoor putting surface for less than £300 - now that is good value!